Monday, September 29, 2008

Engagement Pictures






So we took our Engagement Pictures! They are SO adorable! I was so excited when I saw them, but then realized that because I loved them all so much, that only made my decision of which ones to use more difficult! His mom took them for us and did a WONDERFUL job! She is really good at this!


We went to his parents house Friday afternoon, and went to see his old high school's football game. It got FREEZING cold, but it was fun! We had to sit on the other teams side because there was no more room for us on his schools side. It was quite awkward sitting amongst the opposing teams family and friends. But I think that made it more exciting.

Saturday morning we woke up, got showered and dressed, and I spent forever trying to make sure my hair and make up were perfect. I honestly thought I was having a bad day for that! We finally left and went to a nearby park where we started to take the pictures. His sister-in-law and her 2 kids came with us. Trey kept saying "grandma over here! I like this spot!" so she would turn and take a few pictures of him too. He was very photogenic and great at posing! It was funny to watch.



After like 3 hours of taking photos we went back to his parents house. I tried on his Heather's wedding dress and LOVED it! I am so excited to wear it! It's beautiful!! And it fit well so I don't have to do anything to it, just exercise so I look even better in it! I would put the pictures up of it, but Jake can't see it yet! :) Sorry!!




We were going to come back to our apartments on Saturday, but enjoyed the silence and relaxing atmosphere at his parents house too much so we stayed and went to church with them. It was a great weekend! One of the best so far!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I LOVE the pictures! Great Job Lorie!! I really love the one of you carrying Jake! You both are so adorable how could the pictures not be beautiful! Love ya sis,

Rockwell Family said...

Okay, so my favorite of the posted ones is the first where you are sitting in front of Jake with his arms around you.

I don't like the one with you behind him (mostly because you look naked). The others are REALLY cute, but my favorite is the first.

the-olson-clan said...

Pretty cute Arli and Jake! Thanks for letting us tag along!