Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Future Family . . .

Well not all of these pictures are mine. I stole some of them from Jake. But I figured I will probably keep forgetting to take my own pictures, so why not use these to introduce the future family. As best as possible. I of course will add more of them that I will take when I decide to remember. But until then this will have to do !!
First, this is Jake and his parents (Lorie and Rory . . . thats going to be fun!) They went to Cambodia to visit for a couple weeks, and this was before one of the long long flights.

His dad, Rory, has a brother and a sister and I know his brother lives down the street. He owns his own plumbing business which he bought out about 10 years ago or more...not certain.

His mom, Lorie, is very social and has 10 kids in her family! I don't know how she survived! She just works for the plumbing business to keep herself occupied.


Then we have Jason and Rachel. Jason is the oldest son (this picture is a little old) but its the best one I could find. They have 3 kids, Jozaline (6), JJ (4), and Reagan (2). **don't quote me on the ages!!**




Jozi just started first grade. She is very cute and very bossy. She is definitely a girly girl! She is very picky about her clothes and the food she its. Its funny listening to her.






JJ is obviously short for something. His name is Jarome Jace. He is adorable! And he gets very shy around me. But he is very talkative and definitely a mama's boy!




Their youngest Reagan is adorable! She tries to be like the big kids, but at the same time knows she is a loved little girl and takes FULL advantage! The cutest thing is if you ask "if you're cute raise your hand" she will raise her hand! She is a TINY little girl! But definitely a cutie!






Then there is Jakes other brother Josh. Josh is married to Heather, and they have two little kids Trey (or Treydon ** not sure on the spelling**)and Tessa. Trey is 4 and Tessa is 1. They too are adorable! I tease Trey all the time because he likes me, but won't admit it to me! Its quite amusing! He doesn't want me to know that he wants me to stick around. But I always get him to hold my hand and then tease him. Its funny. He loves to ride bikes (BMX) and just be like his dad. Tessa is only one and is still shy around anyone besides Mom and Dad. But can warm up to people pretty quickly. I scare her a lot though sometimes, makes me sad. They are sweet kids! (I don't have a picture of Josh and Heather but I will definitely try to get one!)

Thats just Jakes immediate family. They are a great family and I can't wait to be apart of it! (Although I sort of am already!) Jake said that his sister-in-laws already love me! And the kids already sometimes call me Aunt Arli (WEIRD!!) But its cute! I get along great with them all! They are lots and lots of fun! I will get more pictures on here ASAP!!

2 comments:

The Tanners said...

Very awesome Arli! They seem like a great family. It's neat that they love you already and you feel like you are a part of the family.

Uncle Nathan

the-olson-clan said...

cute blog arli! We do love you tons!