Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back in Idaho

Idaho again . . .


So I have been back in Idaho since August 23rd. It was sad leaving the family again, but its nice being here where there is lots of peace and quiet! Jake, his mom and his niece came to Utah to pick me up from the airport, and that Sunday one of Jakes old companions returned back from his mission so we went to the homecoming for him right outside of Salt Lake. It was cute seeing him with some of his old companions. When we got back his niece Jozalin did our make up (yes our...meaning Jakes, mine, and his nephew Trey!) It was very cute!!




That following weekend (well Thursday) after I got back here Jakes family and I went camping in Montana. Except they camp the way I like to! You know, in trailers with showers, running water, heat, AC, kitchens, nice beds, the whole ten yards! It was a blast! We went four-wheeling, which I am amazing at pretty much, dirt biking, sat around the fire every night and had marshmallows, played with the kids, watched movies, etc. That Saturday the boys went golfing and the girls took the kids to a near by hotel thing with a water park type of thing. It was lots of fun! The kids are adorable. At first they all had to go down the slide with someone, and then they decided they could do it themselves! When we got back we gave the guys the kids and the girls layed around! Haha. That Monday when we woke up, it snowed. DUMB! I really wanted to cry! But we were in the mountains I guess...still dumb though! So we just packed up and came back to Idaho.


Tuesday I helped Suzy move in to our new apartment, and I put some of my stuff in it too. Then Wednesday Suzy helped me move in and I helped Jake move in too! He lives in the same place that I do, except with the guys...DUH! Thursday was his birthday so we went to his house and hung out, finished getting things we left, and I spoiled him like crazy! I got him the new Madden 09 game, (but he got it like a week before his birthday...grr), so he played that, I gave him a back/head massage, and we just relaxed the whole day. It was nice. Friday we went to the Idaho State Fair. We got there kind of later so we just got some food and then stood in line for the concert that we were going to. It was the Jason Michael Carol and Joe Nichols concert. They were AMAZING!! I lost my voice from screaming so much! I had so much fun! We were standing and we were right up at the gate thing right by the stage so that was nice! There was a little girl next to me and Jason Michael Carol reached out and we lifted her over the gate so she could touch his hand. It was cute. He kept winking at her too! They were both great singers!! ( I took this picture. That is how close I was to him! )


Saturday we went back to the fair to do some more stuff than just eat. We walked around for a couple hours and then got bored so we went back to Jakes house. We were supposed to go to dinner with his parents, but they ordered pizza and we just watched T.V. the rest of the night. Still it was nice to relax. Sunday was a long day! Church for me starts at 1. I like sleeping in, but of course I can't sleep past 9:30 now! So I got up and had to restrain myself from entering the kitchen. Then yesterday and today I just pretty much slept, woke up, did some cleaning and organizing, and sat around because EVERYONE else is in school!!

I am still waiting on a job. I gave 15 applications out and have not heard ONCE from someone. Sucks. I hope to get one soon so that it can distract me from the long days that I have ahead of me!!

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

See you wouldnt be bored at home with me! We could do tons of wedding stuff! LOL