Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go Cougars!!!






So October 11th BYU played New Mexico in Provo. Of course, Jake and I had to go to a game before the season was up! We got tickets about a month or two ago, and I almost wasn't able to go because of work, but ended up being able to and we had so much fun!










It was exciting. First game I had been to since I was a kid I am guessing. But the first one that I remember!









It was FREEZING cold outside though! It had snowed a little in the morning and was pretty bad on our drive home, but we got lucky there. I was wearing a tank top, t-shirt, small jacket, a hoodie, another larger jacket and gloves but yet I still froze! Of course Jake was fine! We just got hot food and hot chocolate to drink to keep us, or me, warm!

Look at them go!!!!






There were a ton of goofy people that were at the game! Some of the outfits they wore, and a couple students were in shorts and t-shirts!! It took us a while to get into the game and actually start doing some of the chants, but we eventually gave in towards the end! And of course as most of you know, BYU won!!!








All the rest of the games this season are sold out, so we got lucky with these tickets! I think we might get season tickets next year!! Fun fun fun . . . !!

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

I love BYU games! ::sniff:: I miss the good old days! Yes you were at many games, but only until 4 and then we moved to PA.
I am so glad you had fun! Next time dont wait so long to get into it...scream louder sooner!
miss you! mommy