Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anxiously Awaiting...

Today (June 29th, 2011) at 8:28 in the a.m. I got a phone call from my brother David Thorne stating that he is submitting his mission papers on July 17th! We should find out by July 27th or so where he is going! I am SO excited for him!



He is the best big brother anyone can ask for, and I am so lucky to have him as mine! :) He has always be there for me and has supported me. I am so thankful that he is who he is and that he loves me and our family so very much! He is such a hard worker and I couldn't be more excited for him! CONGRATS DAVE! :)You are going to make a great missionary!

Not only that but my wonderful husband is one step closer to getting his Solo's license for helicopter training. I am so proud of him! His Stage 1 test was Monday and he got a 97%! SO impressive! He is so smart and just an awesome guy! I definitely cannot wait til school is completely over (in 4 years) but he is definitely off to a great start! Love you sweetie!!

No comments: