Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Fourth

Fun in the Sun!!
Jesse wanted to be next to us, sleeping on my arm was the next best thing


Happy Fourth to everyone! I hope you all had just as much fun as we did on the fabulous day we spend to celebrate our countries freedom! 

So Sleepy!

Wild hair, wild ride!
Our Visitor...

 


Hot hubby! :)






First, Jake and I headed to his brother Josh's house for a BBQ. We played with the kids, visited with family, and enjoyed some delicious food. Afterwards we went to get our pups and took them for a walk around the river. They were so good and it was so fun! (Except getting sunburned!)


Me and Danie!



MWA!
We took the babies home and got the Harley Davidson. It was so funny driving that with two camping chairs sitting on my lap in the back.




Once we were there we sat around waiting for the fireworks with more friends and family. At about 10:00 when it got dark the extraordinary show began. It was truly magnificent, although I was jealous that my parents were sitting on the Hudson river for their fireworks show! UNFAIR!




Overall the whole day was wonderful and peaceful!


I loved having the day off from school and work to spend with my wonderful husband!




Beautiful!


Love it!


No comments: