Monday, June 27, 2011

Trig Joshua Olson

On June 4th my sister-in-law Heather Olson went into the hospital to have her 3rd baby. Another nephew or niece for me! (they made it a surprise!) So that morning Jake and I met up with them and were able to sit in the room with her before she went in for her C-Section. It was wonderful being involved in such a personal, exciting moment in their lives! I loved it!

(Of course however, my wedding ring broke and I had lost the diamond. I retraced my steps and found it on the floor in the middle of the hospital! LUCKY ME!)
At around 10:30 or so my mother-in-law and I were standing at the window by where they passed the baby through, eager to find out what it was. "It" now became HE! The cutest little boy (who looks exactly like his big brother Trey!) They weighed him and measured him and would tell us through the window, 10lbs 21 in! 10 LBS!!! He did not look like he was 10 lbs! (Of course later that day they reweighed him on a different scale, and found out their scale was broken, so he really was 8.4!)



I had to head to work before I could hold him, but got off early enough so that I could run back over to the hospital to meet my new nephew! It wasn't until they left the hospital that they decided on the name Trig (or Trigg) Joshua Olson! YAY!










He is already getting so big, but still SO cute! :) I can't wait to see what kind of little man and adult he will become! I am definitely a proud Auntie Arli!

1 comment:

Megan Cahoon said...

He is darling! I can't believe she made it without finding out what they were having!! I thought about trying that but didn't last. Congrats!