Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"babies" first swim

So we have struggled with our pups (who are labs) that do not like water! We take them swimming in the lake, but they hate it. Not too long after getting them in the water they are frantically trying to climb on you (leaving many scratch marks ALL OVER) and wanting out.





I took the little farts to the baseball field by the church to go run, but the gate was open (and I did not know) and they got out! After running after them, realizing I couldn't catch them, and starting to run back, they came darting after me. I noticed that they were wet! There is a creek right by the field, and I assumed they jumped in or fell in. So I took them back! I wanted to see if they would go swimming again for me!



Sure enough they jumped right into the creek and started swimming. Jesse got kind of nervous because of the small current that she couldn't swim against very well. I walked with her while she swam and it was so funny and cute! I loved it! I was super excited, so later that night I took them back again with Jake, but I think they had enough and decided not to swim, but to run away into the neighborhood nearby. Oh well. Maybe another time! :)

No comments: