Friday, June 17, 2011

Attempting to be Creative...

Well I know that I am not the LEAST creative woman in the world, although I would say I am pretty close to the bottom of the list. I can EASILY imagine REALLY cute things and I am always thinking of how to make things cuter. However, when I comes to actually making this images in my mind come to life, it doesn't seem to happen. I see the image, I try to create it, the real life project looks NOTHING like I imagined. Not only that, but it is not always the cutest. I usually do not like the things that I have created. Maybe I will stick to cooking. That doesn't have to always LOOK the cutest, it just has to smell good enough to eat! :)











Well my sister in-law had my new nephew Trig Joshua Olson! So I decided to bring to life another one of my wonderful images, yet disastrous real life projects. It was not terrible, but not what I had imagined AT ALL! Oh well. It's the thought that counts, and the materials that I used that can be used for more important things!

1 comment:

Candi said...

SOOO Cute!!! You're very creative :)