Friday, September 18, 2009

WORK

Well I finally got a job...!! YAY!! After I received my job at Chili's, I was offered 2 more jobs at some daycares. I went for 2 more interviews, but then didn't go with either. I figured working at Chili's keeps me busy enough!! :) I love it there. It is so fun. The people are great too!

Jake is still working the same job, but going to school too. Things have been good since I got my job. Less stress, more fun! Just the other day I had another interview for Olive Garden as well. I am staying at Chili's and only Chili's though!! Come visit and give me your money!!! Haha, JUST KIDDING!!
P.S. I can't wait for my family to move to Idaho and be close to me....I am spreading the news to all now, so it isn't a shock when the time comes!!

2 comments:

Love Lorri said...

So we cant get the BYU game on tv or computer like we usually do because it was bought out by someone. Unless daddy finds someone with Direct tv? We think CHilis is gonna have it on and if it does we will be sitting in the bar for 3 hours...wierd huh? What are you guys doing...what happened to jakes party?
I miss you, cant find my phone!!! I will find it and call, or use daddies! xoxoxoxoxo

Tinney Tribe! said...

Yay for you Arli! Good Luck on the job! love ya