Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birthday's Galore!!!!

This is actually going to be a mass Happy Birthday!

TO:

September 2nd - Samantha Tinney - cousin

September 3rd - My Dearest Mother, Lorri Thorne

September 4th - My loving husband Jacob Olson, my sweet sweet Nana (miss you!!)

September 7th - Alyssa Kowal - cousin

September 12th - Tessa Olson - niece

September 14th - Rory Olson - Father-in-law

September 30 - My beautiful BFF Suzanne Yergensen

Happy Birthday Everyone!!!! I love you all so much!! My life wouldn't be the same if you weren't in it!!

(It is quite a busy month for me! Just wait until December too!)

SORRY!!! Here are some more wonderful birthdays...

Sept 6 - Nathan Tanner

Sept 23 - Bobby Tinney

Sept 31 - Ian Worden

LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sept 6 Nathan Tanner, Sept 23 Bobby Tinney, Sept 31 Ian Worden, Im sure Im forgetting more!!! Sept is CRAZY!! Love you sweetie!

Love Lorri said...

I told her too. she was suposed to fix it. Too much LOVING going on in that house I guess...hehe