Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moving??

Well I finished another semester...well half semester...at BYU-Idaho! It was pretty relaxing and nice to get some credits and be able to work too. Now I am hopefully going back full time. If I can get classes. But Jake transferred to Idaho State University (ISU). He will be attending there this summer for about 2 months (it does have a better medical program). That will be nice for him to go back to school too. Except we are definitely going to go broke! Haha.

ISU is in Pocatello which is about 45 minutes away from where we live, and BYUI is about 30 minutes away, in the opposite direction. Hmmm. Therefore, I believe I am going to transfer to ISU as well! And then when we both start school again this fall, we are looking into moving to Pocatello. That way we won't have to travel so much. Jakes dad has some work there for Jake, and I can just try to find a job there too.




I am kind of excited for both of us to start school and our lives. It gets kind of boring coming home from work and sitting around for hours, which causes us to go to bed by 9:00. Probably part of my troubles falling asleep! It will definitely mean our "honeymoon" period is over! :( sad.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Enjoy the "nothing to do". Michael and I never had that since we lived with his parents for almost three years and by then had two kids!

It's so nice to hear how you are doing and I'm so glad that you two are happy! Good luck with your possible move and finding a job there!

PAM HAIRFIELD said...

What a cool picture and an awsome experience. I would love to swim with these guys some day!

Rockwell Family said...

Aaron and I didn't have kids for 3 years, and EVERYONE always said, "eh, you are still newlyweds" to everything we did. Enjoy it. I LOVED being called newlyweds for that long. It showed we were still in love. Plus, when the kids come, you will miss those alone times together.