Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas is over and Happy New Year is coming!

Well Christmas is over, but we still have to celebrate the coming new year! 2oo9! Goodness! It seems like it was just yesterday when it was 2000 and everyone thought we were going to die! Haha, the good ole days!

Well I had a good Christmas! It was kind of sad not being with Jake, but I got through it perfectly fine! The first gift I opened was from Jake, and it was plane information for him! I am so excited! He is coming to visit on the 31st and staying until the 7th! Yay! That definitely made my year end with a BiG bAnG! It was the biggest surprise! I got $150 in gift cards to the store I work at...SHOPPING SPREE! I got LOTS of new clothes! Some cute ones that I can wear after I am married! Goodness was it hard! I got Jake tickets to his favorite basketball team, the Pistons, playing against the Jazz in SLC. Hope he has fun!

Now that 2008 is ending and 2009 is beginning, I look back and this year was a BUSY year for me! Starting school at BYUI in January, finishing 2 semesters, and then getting engaged! Crazy fun though! As of today it is 28 days until I get married! Time has gone by SUPER fast! Still have some things to get done, so note to mom: HURRY!

So I just want to wish you all a safe and happy NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Hi Arli! So...Is the Pistons his favorite team or the Jazz? Cuz you know Uncle would love him forever if it were the Detroit Pistons! (I have a feeling it is the Jazz though). :o) It was great talking to you on Christmas Day! I can't wait to see you! Love you lots! Auntie Les

Jen H said...

Congratulations. You are almost there!

Happy New Year to you both!!

PS my blog is private so send me an email if you want to check out how cute all my kids are. (He he)
djhallfamily@yahoo.com

Luv ya, Jen (Lyndaker) Hall