Monday, July 9, 2012

Preparing for New Life


Well today I am 37 weeks and 5 days! I am getting bigger and bigger, sleepier and sleepier, and more and more uncomfortable!! I don't know how woman do this more than a few times!! Good for them (although they must be lucky and have easy pregnancies!) It is hot and I am quite sore! My back hurts, my feet are swollen all the time, and my knees are beginning to give out! 2 more weeks and I am due! I am hoping and preparing for her arrival soon!! Hopefully sooner rather than later! I am very anxious and as nervous as I was, I am definitely more ready and not as nervous! We have finished the room, except for some shelves, and we have purchased everything we need for this baby!! I am SOO ready!!
37 weeks

38 weeks

Jake does his next check ride to get his Instrument Rating, which is the next level in his quest to becoming an official helicopter pilot! 2 more stages after this and he is done. He then hopefully gets a job with Utah Helicopter where he can build up his hours so he can get a job flying somewhere!! I am so proud of him, and so excited for him to be done!

No comments: