Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall is Coming...

I love the Fall season. It is PERFECT weather, Beautiful views, FOOTBALL, and some good times with family and friends!




Jake and I went to Utah this weekend to visit the family in Saratoga Springs and to attend a BYU Football game! It was well worth it in the end! BYU can let us down time and time again, but when they don't, it makes it worth being fan!

Saturday was an adventure. We went to Rodizio's in American Fork and had UNLIMITED meat! (too bad I don't eat anything but chicken and turkey...) We decided it was a vegetarian's or anorexic's worst nightmare! And Taylor told us that "This must be what heaven is like, and everyone that goes to hell, they are the ones that serve us the meat!" Not a better way to put it! Beautiful Brazilians serving you endless meat, it was DELICIOUS, or like we found, dinner AND a SHOW!

After stuffing ourselves full we went to a wonderful car wash where we found that my dad is VERY picky about how his car looks! Even though he embarrassed us quite a bit, we still love him and had fun! (P.S. If you can't find Taylor at the Brazilian restaurant, she is probably at the car wash.)

It was a wonderful way to spend a weekend. Full of laughs, endless meats, and the world's greatest football game (so far???)!

2 comments:

Candi said...

I just moved from AF. My friends husband manages the car wash there! :) And its a shame you don't eat red meat because its SO good!

Arles said...

haha. Yea, that's a fun carwash! I started eating hamburger, but they don't have that. I did try some other meats, didn't like them, but I tried! one wasn't bad, I don't remember which...where are you now?