Monday, May 4, 2009

Bored

So I have been attempting to get my homework done since 12:30 this afternoon and just barely finished the homework I have for my second class. I don't know what it is, but today I am just in such a lazy bored mood. I think it is because yesterday we thought we had stake conference, and then at 9:30 (having church at 11 or stake conference at 10) we found out we had regular church. Jake and I were looking forward to not having to teach and just being able to relax. So I didn't get that opportunity and now my body and mind are fighting me! It is quite difficult. I guess I just need to rest. But I still have to finish my math homework. Ugh. Boriinnngg!! Jake isn't even helping me, he is just sleeping! I wish I would have been able to concentrate better and get it done before now so I could fall asleep before 9:30!!! That would be so amazing! I am so unbelievably tired! Anywho. Must be off...fun fun! :)

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

Hey goof! just think the faster you get it done the more time you have to call me! I love you and wish you werent bored! We miss you around here! We could be watching law and order!
kisses!
btw say hi to jakey poo! :~}